I'm usually terrible and coming up with a Christmas Wishlist - just ask my mum - but this year so many things have caught my eye and I'll be honest, they have all been a little pricey! I'm not expecting any of it, but I felt that it was necessary to share my finds with all of you, maybe you'll see something you like!
1. Nike Air Force 1 Low - I've wanted these bad boys since I was a teenager and I want them now, more than ever! I feel like I need a good pair of trainers to really level out my wardrobe, something comfy and waterproof to get me through the winter months and take me straight through to Summer. Being all white they will go with so many outfits and add a casual edge to even the smartest garments I own.
2. Eyeko Alexa Chung Set - I have an Eyeko Skinny liner pen and it has to be my favourite eyeliner I have ever owned! It's easy to use and wonderfully precise so that you can achieve a perfect cat eye every time. After a great experience with the eyeliner I'm keen to try the mascara and since my skinny liner is running out, I'd be more than happy to try out this one!
3. Rotary Rose Gold Watch - Rotary are a brand that i've only recently become aware of, not in the sense that i've only just found it, but more that I am only now starting to notice it and find designs I really love. What I love about this one is it's vintage leather strap and the softness of the rose gold against that. Not only that but Rotary's watches are excellent quality and fully waterproof.
4. Next Perfume Clutch Bag - Bang on trend with this season's infatuation with the 'Novelty Bag' I saw this in Next's store in my hometown and I couldn't stop going back to it. It's a cute little accessory to pair with day and night outfits and your bag collection will look extra cool with this little addition to it.
5. Next High Neck Jumper - I've seen this style jumper in Next, George and New Look and I'm really digging it. The high neck is a great shape for people who aren't overly keen on the polo or cowl neck but still want some height on their neckline. I'm also a great lover of grey and I can see this paired with skirts, jeans and trousers! A smart little number to add to any winter wardrobe.
6. Si by Giorgio Armani - I found a sample of this in a magazine I bought not so long ago and I adore the scent, so naturally I really want it!
7. Daisy Ring by Pandora - What's not to like about this delicate little daisy ring from Pandora? It's sweet and chic and unlike all the costume jewellery you've picked up over the years in Topshop or Primark - it won't rust or tarnish! I've never been a massive fan of their bracelets but their rings recieve a massive thumbs up from me!
What are you wishing for this christmas?